We are expanding and seeking a Microsoft 365 Engineer for a remote opportunity.
About the Client
The client supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care. The clients role as a Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. The client is appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configuration, maintenance and support of all M365 services (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online, Power-BI, Power Automate etc.).
- Provide technical expertise around all M365 services, including process, standards and best practices for the platform
- Technical management of O365 Exchange Online, providing expertise around Email Security including DMARC, DKIM, SPF etc.
- Technical management of Teams including telephony; assigning of DDI’s, setting up call routing and assisting of Live Events.
- Technical management of SharePoint Online, working closely with the site administrators
- Supporting the provision of Power Platform environments, working closely with the application support team
- Assist with dashboarding, compliance and reporting within O365
- Partnering with vendors, IT Security and Compliance to ensure data protection and data loss prevention strategies
- Assist with migrating on premis services to M365
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and other IT professionals for incident and problem resolution
- Participate in process design and tool selection ensuring compliance with HIPAA, SOC II, and information security policy and procedures
- Participate in relevant project technical reviews and audits
- Act as a backup resource to the Identity and Access Management Engineer
- Author and update technical documentation, runbooks, ops guides, and presentations when needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Office 365 and related core technologies
- Self-motivated professional with at least 8 years of experience in IT industry with major focus in cloud computing
- Senior-level administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Email Security and Office 365 (O365) subject matter expert
- Experience of using M365 Security and Compliance portal
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell Scripting and other scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Office Applications: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and their integration points with SharePoint Online
- Experience in Azure Active Directory Synchronisation processes. (joining machines, policy administrator, InTune Management)
- Awareness of Power Platforms
- Security and Compliance experience with SOC2, HIPPA and information security policies and
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Experience of dealing with incident, problem and change management processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
Education: Bachelor’s (or equivalent industrial experiences) degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering discipline
Experience: 8+ years of hands on experience in M365 configuration and support
This is a contract 1099 position starting at $65 per hour our hourly W-2 position starting at $60 per hour.